Thursday, November 19, 2009

Do you have a terrible interview story?

Internets, I'm sad to inform you that one of these days I am going to run out of interview stories to tell. But - oh no, don't cry, it's - oh, gosh, ok well I'll wait while you pull yourself together.

OK? Everyone good? Well, I will eventually run out of stories - you know, when I finally get a job, so in about, oh, 73 years - BUT it doesn't mean that the hilarious and terrible tales have to end!

Do YOU have a terrible interview story that you would like to share with the TENS OF PEOPLE who read this blog EVERY DAY? You do? HOORAY.

Let me know and I will post it here. I will even write it for you if you don't feel like doing it yourself. Oh yes. I have time on my hands, friends.

So. Think about it. Let me know. Tell your own terrible interview stories, and watch as all of your wildest dreams come true.

Erm...that is, if your wildest dream is to appear on...this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment