Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In which I got the blues

Ugggggh. Internets. I don't even have the heart to write up a terrible interview story today. I'm currently being ignored by another company that I really really really REALLY want to work for and I am feeling looooooooooow. If I could play the guitar and had a raspy voice, I'd head to a smoky bar and sing the blues.

I got the bluuuuuues.
I got the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
I got the "all I want is a full-time job that can allow me to pay my rent and my loans without going into massive debt and ideally for people to be sort of nice to me in interviews or at least stop blatantly ignorning me after multiple interviews but at this point I'd just take the full-time job regardless of how I'm treated" bluuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeees.

I GOT THE...BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress.

1 comment:

  1. oh brownie, why can't these idiots, who for some reason, have the power to hire and fire, see the AWESOMENESS that is kbro? WHY...it's enough to make a woman want to throw her shoe out the window.

    ReplyDelete