Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In which I am still on pins and needles

We are now on Day Three of the Great Potential Job Offer Watch. In case you're just joining us, I thought I was going to hear about a super awesome job opportunity on Monday. And now it is Wednesday. And I have heard nothing.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.

If this job has been offered to someone else, and they're taking THREE DAYS to decide whether or not they want to accept it, while the rest of us wait in anguish and would IMMEDIATELY LEAP at this job - rest assured that I will FIND that person and facepush them. And if you don't know what a facepush is, trust me - you don't want to be on the receiving end.

1 comment:

  1. FACE. PUSH.

    stay strong girl!!! good things are coming your way, i KNOWS it.

    ReplyDelete